Yes the ZB4BP3 is rated to IP69K.
Reset the Wireless Receiver on the XB5R Wireless Push Button
Push Button and Operator Interface
XB5R Wireless Push Buttons
1. Hold down both buttons simultaneously
2. Wait for all of the lights to start flashing
3. Press both buttons down again until they go solid
4. Remove your fingers
5. Your device is now reset
ZBV18M1 = White
ZBV18M3 = Green
ZBV18M4 = Red
ZBV18M5 = Yellow
ZBV18M6 = Blue
XVU Tower/Stack Light XVUC29
On page three of three in the included instructions you will find two boxes.One labled Dial 'A' and one labeled Dial 'B.' Using these tables, select the features that you want. Then set the dials marked 'A' and 'B' on the top of your XVU unit to match your requirements. To change the dials you will need to use a small, flathead screwdriver.
9001K and 9001SK Operators
Make sure no nearby components are powered during the disassemble process.
1. Use a small, flathead screw driver and loosen the mounting screw on the contact
2. Dettach the contact from the operator base